Public Health Services
|NATURE OF WORK:|
|Under close supervision performs work of moderate difficulty in developing and providing public health educational services; performs related work as required or assigned.|
|(Illustrative Only) Develops, schedules and conducts health screening assessments; develops, plans and presents a variety of educational programs or workshops designed to educate the public, individually or in groups; develops printed materials and other educational tools; maintains records, data and other documentation of programs and activities; monitors and evaluates on-going program(s).|
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:|
|Considerable Knowledge of:|
|· principles, practices and services related to health education and public health program(s);
· general office practices and procedures;
· personal computer, software and operation;
· public speaking.
|· develop, plan and present public health programs to the public in individual or group setting;
· maintain accurate and timely documentation and records;
· maintain confidentiality;
· establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public;
· follow written and verbal instructions;
· communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
|A High School diploma or a G.E.D. Certificate and one (1) year public health experience or two (2) years of general office experience; related education beyond the high school level may substitute for the experience requirement; must possess and maintain a valid Arizona Driver’s license.
(Position is in the classified service and is FLSA non-exempt)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com