Building & Maintenance
|NATURE OF WORK:|
|Under close supervision performs service work routine difficulty in custodial duties; performs related duties as required or assigned.|
|Illustrative Only) Cleans, maintains County facilities; identifies and reports repair needs; makes minor repairs.|
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:|
|Some Knowledge of:|
|· procedures, materials and equipment used in custodial work;
· occupational hazards and required preventative measures.
|· maintain safety standards;
· establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public;
· communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
· follow verbal and written instructions;
· work out of doors under varying weather conditions.
|Any combination of training, education or experience which demonstrates the potential to perform the duties of the position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com