|NATURE OF WORK:|
|Under minimal supervision, performs work of considerable difficulty in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating public health program; performs related duties as required or assigned.|
|Develops, implements, coordinates and promotes activities to meet Arizona Department of Health Services program objectives; Assigns and trains, program staff and subcontractors; Review records and reports; Evaluates program and makes recommendations for program improvement; Assesses community needs and coordinates resources available to enhance existing programs; Interprets guidelines and regulations to assure contract compliance; Attends planning meetings at the state level to develop state – wide guidelines.|
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:|
|Considerable Knowledge in:|
|· Public health program planning, development, and budget.
· Community needs and resources.
· Grant writing procedures.
· Principles, practices, and services related to health education and public health with culturally diverse
|· Accounting, records management, operations.
· Statistical surveying techniques and their application.
· Research, analysis, evaluation, and reporting procedure.
|· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies, subcontractors, and the public.
· Address public and professional groups.
· Follow written and verbal instructions.
· Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
|One/two years public health program experience OR, any combination of education, training and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position, background check, and fingerprint clearance.|
|(Position is in the classified service and is FLSA non-exempt)
This position pays $14.12 per hour.
ALL POSITIONS MUST HAVE AN APACHE COUNTY EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION.
To obtain an application, please click HERE
Please click “Apply for Job” to send a completed application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org