|Internal: Treasurer’s office, representatives from other county agencies.
External: Walk-in and phone clients (taxpayers, title company representatives, etc.)
|· Greets the public and directs them for all information and offices in the Annex Building.
· Helps/assists them with the public computer.
· Receives and dispense property tax information by the phone and direct contact.
· Operates 10-key by touch.
· Handles a variety of contacts with the public and employees.
· Cashiers tax payments.
· Balances daily cash and check drawer.
· Acts as the focal point for receipt and distribution of incoming mail.
· Analyzes contents of mail to determine the responsible receiver.
· Prepares data for processing.
· Obtains essential tax information through research of multi-information system available.
· Prepares letters and memos.
· Files correspondence, reports and other paperwork; maintains filing system.
· Maintains accuracy and speed during rapidly changing production demands.
· Posts payments to tax roll books.
· Communicates information to supervisors, taxpayers and fellow employees in an effective, courteous manner.
· Completes special assignments as assigned,
· Employee must be able to work well with others, must be flexible, and must be able to follow instructions and procedures as outlined.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:|
|Integrity, strong customer service and cash handling background, ability to work well with taxpayers and co-workers, high level of problem solving.|
|EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:|
|High School Diploma or GED Certificate. Strong cash handling and customer service background, computer skills.|
· Board orders
· Bond checks
(Position is in the unclassified service and is FLSA non-exempt)
This position pays $12.28 per hour
ALL POSITIONS MUST HAVE AN APACHE COUNTY EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org