VOLUNTEER CAMP HOST
Building and Maintenance Department Rodeo Grounds
NATURE OF WORK:
Be able to work safely without daily supervision; Be prepared to work under varied conditions, including inclement weather; Have a positive and helpful attitude; Represent the county in a respectful manner. Performs related duties as required or assigned
Light maintenance activities, such as monitoring and restocking restrooms, picking up ground litter, and emptying trash cans. Conduct a walk through prior to and at the conclusion of event
ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
– Be the “eyes and ears” of the county at the rodeo grounds
– Maintain possession of all the keys to the facility and allow access to rented portions
– Remain at the site during all events
– Report issues to the building and maintenance department
– US Citizen
– Pass a background check
– Valid driver’s license
– Provide RV or Travel Trailer to camp in
*Water, sewer and electricity hookups will be provided at no cost for one RV or travel trailer at the location for the volunteer.
ALL POSITIONS MUST HAVE AN APACHE COUNTY EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION.
To obtain an application, please click HERE
Please click “Apply for Job” to send a completed application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com