Public Health Services
|NATURE OF WORK:|
|Under administrative direction performs work of minimal difficulty in planning, developing and administering health related programs; performs related duties as required or assigned.|
|Assists with training and outreach activities; prepares and maintains records and reports of activities; prepare and present lessons specific to Tobacco Prevention/Chronic Disease in Southern Apache County; Works as a resource to appropriate southern Apache County organizations, institutions, and agencies.|
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:|
|Moderate Knowledge in:|
|· program coordination
· community resources
· program rules and regulations
· culturally diverse populations
|· developing educational programs
· working with youth and community based programs
· personal computer, software and operation
|· administer and present public health programs to the public in individual or group settings
· maintain accurate and timely documentation and records
· educate participants within program
· establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public
· communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
|High School diploma or a G.E.D. Certificate and one (1) year public health experience or one (1) years of general office experience; related education beyond the high school level may substitute for the experience requirement; must possess and maintain a valid Arizona Driver’s license, be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card (including background check), and have a willingness to comply with the District immunizations policy.
(Position is in the classified service and is FLSA non-exempt)
This position pays $12.15 per hour
ALL POSITIONS MUST HAVE AN APACHE COUNTY EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION.
To obtain an application, please click HERE
Please click “Apply for Job” to send a completed application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com